Keron Bascombe is an Agricultural Journalist and Enthusiast who founded the company Tech4Agri to act as a platform awakening the public to the multitude of technological applications that exist in agriculture, as well as highlighting the work of young “Agripreneurs”.
Tech4agri has won numerous awards over the years and has provided Keron the opportunity to travel to over 30 countries across all continents to continue his work; focusing on technology, innovation, and climate change.
Tech4agri is a social enterprise gear towards assisting agriyouth, agripreneurs & agribusiness owners through media, information sharing, journalism, advocacy and information sharing.
As a media start up we provide the following services in support of the agricultuure sector and related areas:
- Social Media consultancy
- Content and mobile video production
- Training in mobile journalism/video and social media
- Journalistic Services
- Social reporting – Social media promotion & coverage of an event,
- Writing – Articles, Short Proposals,
- Blogging, Reports
- Native Advertising – partner with tech4Agri to promote your product or service.
- Agri-youth development Workshops
He easily makes a wide variety of quality videos at a wide such as the following for persons in the industry