Automatic Double Head Liquid Filling Machine 100-1000ML
This Liquid Horizontal Filling Machine is designed for liquids both thin and viscous. From water to seasoning. This fills various containers with various amounts of quantitative liquids.
- Pedal control available upon request.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Touch screen operation
- It features a simple structure, high precision and convenient operation.
- Used in many areas such as pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, and special industries.
- Suitable for both high and low viscosity fluid and or pastes.
Specifications for Filling Machine
- Working mode: Pneumatic
- Head Type: double head
- Volume: 100-1000ml
- Speed: 10-30 bottles/min
- Accuracy: ≤±1%
- Power supply: 110V 60HZ
- Power: 10w
- Speed: Approximate 2-50 r/min
- Accuracy: ≤±1%
- Rated air pressure: 0.4-0.6MPa
- Applicable pressure: 0.4-0.6MPa
- Power: pneumatic and electrical
- Function: Automatic
- Material: Stainless steel
- Rugged Rotary Valve System Design
- Pneumatic piston
- Adjustable Piston Feed Speed
- Anti-drip head
- Place and height adjustable
1 x Main Unit, 30L Hopper and a 6.5 foot conveyor line
Does not include
- Bottle unscrambler – $1,500 USD
- Feeding pump – $1,500 USD
- Turntable Capping machine – 1/4 – 1 1/2 – 6,500 USD
- Automatic screw-down cover -$5,250 USD
Hopper Add-ons available
- Automatic Liquid Level Controls. $2,400 USD – Liquid level controllers are electrical devices that can detect when vessel levels are too low or too high. When a probe senses a specific liquid level, it will automatically refill the system.
- Pressurized filling $1500 USD – The machine has added a high-pressure configuration in a closed space (barrel). The machine uses strong pressure to fill materials with poor fluidity to achieve better filling.
- Heat $1000 USD – It can be heated to 60-70 degrees
Agitating $1,200 USD – To distribute the thicker products
Why choose Your Equipment Suppliers?
At Your Equipment Suppliers we offer quality commercial and industrial machines, great customer service, financing, training and installation to aid in the development and growth of your business. We supply, deliver and offer our service nationwide throughout Trinidad and Tobago, the region and the Caribbean.