We believe in providing quality. That is the reason we focus on developing essential products that stand up to the high volume and heavy use environments, while also providing the functionality and durability. Our quality also goes beyond our products thanks to our wonderful and resourceful team whose main purpose is to provide any assistance our customers might need, from answering questions about our items to quickly shipping replacements for orders damaged in transit.
A small batch freezer is beneficial for producing small quantities of ice cream at a time, allowing for flexibility in experimenting with different flavors, ensuring freshness, reducing waste, being cost-effective and having more control over the ingredients and the final product.
A small batch freezer allows for the production of small quantities of ice cream at a time, which can be beneficial in several ways:
- Flexibility: It allows for experimentation with different flavors and recipes without committing to large quantities.
- Freshness: The ice cream can be made in small batches and quickly consumed, ensuring that it is always fresh.
- Reduced waste: If a flavor is not popular, there is less waste as only a small batch was produced.
- Cost-effective: Small batch freezers are typically less expensive than commercial ice cream machines, making them a cost-effective option for small businesses or home use.
- Control: With a small batch freezer, you have more control over the ingredients and the final product.
Batch Freezer Features:
* Controlled by microcomputer and has digital display.
* Alert tone when production is finished.
* Automatic counting function.
* Reduce power consumption, save costs.
* Powerful 3000/min rotation speed
Main Power :110v 60 HZ/220v 50 Hz Rate
Power :1400w Refrigerant :R22 (380g)
Production: 8L/h 2.15 gal
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 21*20*25 inches
Packing Size: 25*26*33 inches
N.W. 143 lb G.W.176 lb
Plug: European (Customization available)
Compressor: Panasonic (Customization available)
Why choose Your Equipment Suppliers?
At Your Equipment Suppliers we offer quality commercial and industrial machines, great customer service, financing, training and installation to aid in the development and growth of your business. We supply, deliver and offer our service throughout Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean North and South America.