- Applicable Industries: Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Power(W): 2200
- Weight: 200kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Type: Cooking Equipment
- Application: Food Industry
- Function: Multifunction
- Usage: 100l stainless steel steam heating jacketed kettle
- Brand Name: ORANGEMECH
- Voltage: 220v/380v, 220V / 380V / 415V
- Processing Types: 100l stainless steel steam heating jacketed kettle
- Dimension(L*W*H): 55*27.5*39.3 in
- Certification: ISO CE
- After-sales Service Provided: Video technical support
- Machinery Function: Steam Jacketed Kettle
- Output product name: melting material
- Name: 100l stainless steel steam heating jacketed kettle
- Product name: 100l stainless steel steam heating jacketed kettle
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Electic, Gas
Steam Jacketed Kettle Introduction:
Steam Jacketed Kettle offers maximum flexibility with every kind of product making it possible to roast, braise, stir fry, boil & cook all sorts of dish such as; Stews, braised Meats, Curries, Sauces, Purees, Vegetables as well as confectionary items such as; Fudge, Toffee, Caramel, Jellies, Candies, Chocolate, Peanut Brittle, including Pakistani / Indian sweets such as Barfi, Halva, Milk solid (Khoa), Condensed and Evaporated Milk’s and much more.
Steam Jacketed Kettle Structure:
The jacketed kettle consists of a kettle body, a stirrer, a heating jacket, a support and transmission, and a shaft sealing device. The kettle body is a two-layer structure consisting of a spherical body inside and outside, and the middle layer is heated by steam.
Steam Jacketed Kettle Application:
The Steam Jacketed Kettle is Ideal for large Catering Centers, Canteens, Restaurants, Hospitals, and Commercial Food manufacturers. The steam jacketed kettle or evaporating pan is an evaporator that can be used for the bulk evaporation of water from aqueous liquids. It is constructed in the form of a hemispherical shaped shell usually made of stainless steel that is comprised of an inner pan or ‘kettle’ and an outer pan or ‘jacket’. Steam flows through the space between the outer and inner pans at a slightly elevated pressure. The hot steam causes heat to pass through the inner pan, by conduction, to the solution that is to be evaporated. As the temperature of the solution rises, so solvent molecules are evaporated. The pan can be permanent mounted and the product is emptied through an outlet at the bottom of the pan, or the pan can be mounted in such a way that it can be tilted so that the product can be poured out.
Steam Jacketed Kettle Technical parameters:
Why choose Your Equipment Suppliers?
At Your Equipment Suppliers we offer quality commercial and industrial machines, great customer service, financing, training and installation to aid in the development and growth of your business. We supply, deliver and offer our service nationwide throughout Trinidad and Tobago, the region and the Caribbean.