Storage Rolls and Bags for Vacuum Food Sealer
Rolls are 11 x 200 inches and 11 x 590 inches
Regular Bags are in 6 x 10 inches and 11 x 16 inches.
Liquid Lock Bags are in 8 x 13 inches
Bags are sold in quantities of 100.
* FOOD GRADE SAFETY – BPA Free material for storing raw and cooked foods in freezer, sous vide cooking and microwave (Note: Bags to be punctured before heating in microwave and to be less than 60 seconds on Med Low heat). NO chemical exudation, NO solvent, NO heavy metal residue & NO smell.
* HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY – Designed with 3 mil Front Panel, 4 mil embossed back panel for maximum protection & food freshness up to 5 times longer than traditional packaging. Finished thickness is 0.08mm for glossy side and 0.22mm for embossed side. Prevent freezer-burn, icing and dehydration. 7 layers co-extruded (NOT LAMINATED) embossed process makes it more strong & more resistant for puncturing and tearing.
* WORKS WITH ALL VACUUM SEALER MACHINES – Universal bag design working with all clamp-type food vacuum heat sealer systems. Easy to use. A food and money saver.
* ROLLS–CUSTOMIZE LENGTH TO FIT ANY FOOD YOU STORE: Cut the roll to whatever length you need means no more wasted material or precarious “doesn’t quite fit” scenarios.
* CERTIFICATE: LFGB, ROHS, REACH
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CO-EXTRUDED AND LAMINATED BAGS
Co-extruded–PE & PA co-extruded at one time
Laminated–PE layers and PE layers are laminated by glue
Laminated–Can pass Rohs and REACH, but since with glue, there’s possibility to produce delamination and release solvent residue if under high temperature for long time.
Nature– (Attached video for reference)
Co-extruded–Excellent tractility, more strong & more resistant for puncturing and tearing
Laminated–almost no tractility, easy to puncturing and tearing.
Suitable for temperature
Co-extruded—30-110 celsius degree
Laminated—20-100 celsius degree
Rolls are 11 x 200 inches
Bags are in 8 x 12 inches and 6 x 10 inches
Why choose Your Equipment Suppliers?
At Your Equipment Suppliers we offer quality commercial and industrial machines, great customer service, financing, training and installation to aid in the development and growth of your business. We supply, deliver and offer our service nationwide throughout Trinidad and Tobago, the region and the Caribbean.